Monday, March 5, 2007

My Weekend


Wow....... what a weekend i had... I spent the whole weekend working.......As a Realtor we expect to have all kind of clients.... but this weekend i had the client from you know where........ and that was my ex wife. Now don't get me wrong I like the chic....First she was 30 minute late, then she wanted to look at every house that had a sign in the yard....... and it literally took her 30 minutes to look at a house that there was no chance of her buying....... and after about 2 hours.... I started to leaves her a$$ at one of those houses.......Also since our kids were there, I am sure the sellers were wondering why the kids were calling the realtor Daddy. (Its a lot that goes on in those empty houses so I am sure some Realtor has knocked up one of his clients.) But after about four and a half hours we were back to where we started.... nothing!!!!!!


In contrast my 330 appointment (her co-worker).... we had a contract on a very attractive 3 bedroom 3 bath on a small lake in Clinton Ms....... $$$$$.....



No comments: